Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mega Camp cards

I thought I would take a break from all the wedding and shower posts today. This year I was a lead coach for Mega Camp, a vacation bible school sponsored by my church as well as another church. I lead the card making group for 4-6th graders. We had so much fun and my group did such an awesome job.
Here are a few of the cards that we made. With each one I tried to teach the kids a new technique. For this first card we used different animal stamps and added googly eyes to them.We made shaker cards adding sand, glitter, or confetti to the shakers.
This one is a joy fold card. Tutorial for this card can be found on splitcoast stampers.
And this last one is a hidden message card. We used fasteners to make part of the card moveable.
We also made purse cards, and card carry boxes, but I think the groups favorite part was when we set out a bunch of stamps, stickers, papers and markers and let them get creative. It was a fun week, and I am really glad I was a part of it.

No comments: