Sunday, October 4, 2009

PTI challenge 1

This is for the 1st world card making day challenge over at Papertrey Ink. The challenge was to be inspired by Japanese culture. At first I was thinking cherry blossoms, but then I remembered I wanted to get a birthday card done for my husband. He loves the swords and dragons of the Japanese culture. So I googled Japanese dragon art and sketched this dragon based on one of the images.
Apparently I am in the mood to draw tonight as this is my 3rd hand drawn image. I am also jumping all over on the challenges over at PTI; I was doing them backwards and then I accidently skipped challenge 2.
Well, I need to head to bed, but it has been a fun wcmd.

2 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

Hey Rachelle! Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe you sketched all of these. That is AMAZING! You are one talented lady. And a mom of 2 boys I see. So am I! They can be quite crazy but it is always a hoot. have a great sunday!
k

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun one. Great take on the Japan challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.