The wedding invitations have all been completed and mailed out. Most of the family probably already received them, so I think it is safe to post it here. Just wanted to give a shout out to the ladies who came over for the work bee to get these all put together. You rock!
So here it is: the front view.

This shot shows how the invite opens up.
The invitation is adhered to the center panel. The right flap has a pocket that holds all the information. I just printed and cut it all to line up so you could read all the headings.
This photo just shows how each of the tabs pull out with a card that contains the information. She also slid her registration cards in this pocket.
We then stamped the envelope flap to coordinate with the same flourish used on the invitation.

We had a lot of fun making these invites, and were happy with the end result. They were pretty economical as well. I got the idea for these invitations from Jennifer Foley's blog: http://www.inkspiredcreations.com. I took her concept and just made a template that worked for what I needed.
1 comment:
You already know I think this is great...but I just thought I'd say it again! :)
Post a Comment