Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops! I did it again

I have been really bad about blogging lately. Mostly because I haven't been creating much. I have been in a bit of a creative slump. Which is unfortunate because I have all these great ideas for Christmas, and I really need to get started on them.
I have created some things, but unfortunately I keep forgetting to take photos before I give them away. For example, I made a Christmas letter stationary set that was really awesome, but gave it to my Aunt already. I was trying to make sure that I finished it and gave it to her, before she started her annual Christmas letter. It was basically like a typical folder, but the pockets were deep and it had a wider spine. I will definitely be making one again sometime because I loved the result.
I also made a bunch of coffee cup giftcard holders, but you've seen those before, so it's not too big of a deal that I didn't get photos. Also, I have an order for some Christmas ones, so I'll do my best to remember to photo them.
Anyway, I have nothing fun to show. Just wanted to say, hi. I am still alive, and hope to have something to share soon.

No comments: