Happy New Year's Eve everyone. It has always been more important to me than New Year's Day and for a good reason; (no not the parties; though they are good as well) It is my birthday today!
My sweet husband made me breakfast in bed this morning. And I got 2 sets of Nestabilities! :) I am so very excited. I got the cicles and the scalloped circles. I also went and got an awesome haircut and a new purse with birthday money from my grandparents. I will have to post a new picture here on the blog, but I don't have one yet. Let's just say that I have bangs for the first time in years.
Does anyone have big plans for tonight? We do (of course). We got babysitters lined up so we can go to a hockey game tonight and then we are going downtown. There are going to be concerts and for the first time they will be doing a ball drop. Yahoo. I can't wait. I've got tons of new Christmas clothes to choose from and my hot new haircut so I am ready for a night on the town. :)
Oh yeah, I do have some stuff to share as well. My girlfriends and I always do our Christmas gift exchange on New Year's Eve. So, I made them each a necklace and then I made more of Lauren Meader's stocking stuffers to package them in.
Here is the first one:



I went with a pink and black themed stocking to go with the necklace.
This is the second one:


I love this paper from the MM falala paper.
And that is all the photos that blogger will let me attach. I do have 1 more set to show you, but I will post that another day. That works out well anyway, since the recipient will not be at the party tonight, this way she won't see it before she gets it. :)
Okay, I do think this post is long enough. Have a safe and happy holiday, and don't forget to take a moment to reflect on all the wonderful things that have happened this year. I'll be back again in 2009! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment