Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wedding cake

My cousin got married this evening, and I decided to make a towel cake for thier gift.




I used the towels that they registered for which also happened to be thier wedding colors so it worked out nicely. I topped the cake with a bride and groom rubber ducky. I then placed the assembled cake on a cake platter and wrapped with cellophane. Sorry I forgot to take photos before I wrapped it so there is a bit of a glare. I also made the invitations for this wedding, so I used coordinating papers from the invites for the tag.
I am still not done with my Christmas stuff, so I better get off the computer now and get to it. Just in case I don't get a chance to post again; have a very Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

KristinB said...

This turned out great Rachelle!! You are so talented! :)