I made this card for my friend's son Ford who is turning 1 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Ford. Hopefully mommy doesn't see it here before it gets there. ;)


The shape of the card is based on a Cricut cut, but I can't remember what cart it is from. I just hand drew it and cut out in the size I wanted. I also got out the flock, which is always fun. The paper is Martha stewart.
Hopefully I will get a chance to scrapbook tonight or tomorrow. I just got a 3lb box of photos delivered, so I have plenty to work on. lol
2 comments:
This card is SOOOO cute!! We got it today and Ford had to play with it right away lol! He liked his little surprise inside too...THANKS! :) I just may have to scraplift this card hehe! :)
I totally understand not crafting making a person grumpy! I was there myself not long ago. Cute card!
Post a Comment