Sunday, January 4, 2009

Spellbinders birthday

I believe that I mentioned before that I got some Spellbinder's nestabilities dies from my amazing husband for my birthday. So I have of course been playing with them every chance I get. Unfortunately I am not very good at capturing the embossing in my photos.
I made 2 of these birthday cards using the circle nestabilities. I made them because I needed a birthday card for Saturday, but I have decided to try to always make 2 birthday cards everytime I need one. Maybe this way I will better stay on top of them. :)

Tomorrow it is back to work and school for our family. While it is sad for this vacation time to end it will be nice to get back to our regular routine. I sure hope so, because I am just itching to get back to my scrapbooking.

No comments: