Most of my family has seen my diaper cakes before, so for my cousin's baby shower I wanted to do something different. So I looked up her registry to find out the baby room decor, and went from there. I found the blue metal basket on clearance at Target awhile back and knew I would find a good use for it. I bought an outfit and a little book to put in it and then went to town making things.
The whole basket put together.

Altered baby letters to match the room.

a close up of details I included buttons, stitching and rubons.

I also painted a ceramic piggy bank in the room colors. A shot of the googly eyes that I just couldn't resist adding. :)

I used crackle paint to give it a more nostalgic feel.

Looks like I have too many photos so I'll have to split this into 2 posts. Be back with the rest in a moment.
The whole basket put together.

Altered baby letters to match the room.

a close up of details I included buttons, stitching and rubons.

I also painted a ceramic piggy bank in the room colors. A shot of the googly eyes that I just couldn't resist adding. :)

I used crackle paint to give it a more nostalgic feel.

Looks like I have too many photos so I'll have to split this into 2 posts. Be back with the rest in a moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment