Saturday, April 4, 2009

more basket

Okay so I am back with rest of the stuff I made for the basket. I found this adorable paper by Little Yellow Bicycle at my LSS and I just had to have it. I made this little mini brag book using a kit that they sell. The book is made matchbook style and could be easily be made without the kit, but I really loved the patterns in mini so I bought it.

This is a sample of what the pages look like. I just love those animals.
This is the end of the book where I hid my little signature.
I found this fun frame in a clearance bin at Marshalls. The paint on the front was all scratched up so it was $.90. Yippe! I was planning on altering it to match room colors anyway. The green in this photo is a little off, but you get the idea. I just loved the holes for threading ribbon though.
So there it is. I had so much fun making all the baby stuff and more importantly my cousin liked it, so a success.

No comments: