Saturday, September 10, 2011

logo

I am doing a craft sale in a few weeks and decided I needed a logo/ name for  my booth. I came up with my logo based on some of the stamps I use on the back of my cards.
I painted this canvas in teal (I know it looks more blue in the photo) and I will be using it for my booth sign. I also decided to bring in more teal to help coordinate the whole look of my booth. I painted the base of my spinning card rack teal and made pricing signs in teal as well. Hopefully when it is all done the booth will look sharp and well planned. I plan on setting up my booth display at my house next week to make sure it looks good and that I have enough product to have full displays. I will try to remember to take photos then and post them here.

No comments: