I wanted to take the time today to remember all those that were lost on this day ten years ago. I still remember the day that it happened. I was on campus heading to class when I realized that something was going on. People were crying and huddling together. All of the classes were cancelled and every television station was playing the horrific scenes over and over again. God bless the brave men and women who were part of the rescue efforts. I am also so thankful for all those that serve our country whether it is overseas or the police, firefighters, and EMTs here at home. Thank you for all that you sacrifice and do to protect our country.
I made a bunch of patriotic cards that I sent out to thank some of the soldiers from my area. It is something that I want to do more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment