


I have been busy, busy making cards. My Aunt asked me to make more cards for her, and I have a couple birthdays coming up. As you can tell I am a bit obsessed with the circle edge card. I made 2 more today. The next card I made is so bright and cheery. I love that green ribbon! It has the dots on one side and the stripes on the other. I am not sure if you can tell in the pic but I raised up the frame around the hanger to give the card more depth. The inside sentiment is "hang in there" Using the cute stamps I got for a dollar at Micheals. The last card is a criss cross card, using more birght colors and dollar stamps. You can find a tutorial for the criss cross card at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ in thier resources section. They have so many great tutorials on that site. I love it.



I am working on a layout with fabric, and need some advice. How should I adhere it? Should I do something to stiffen it so it lays flat nicely? I have used fabric in scrapping before, but only small pieces. I just ran it through my Zyron and that solved both problems at once. This time I want to do my whole background with fabric. If I have actually managed to acquire any readers, I would love suggestions.
Oh yeah, I have a Rak to give away celebrating the start of my blog. I will pick a winner from comments to this post . Not sure when I will pick a name, I guess first I actually need to get people to read me blog, huh?!
2 comments:
I'm reading! I followed you over from Pamela's group on Myspace. I don't have any advice on the fabric thing...ALTHOUGH...you could adhere it kind of like a french board (with criss-cross ribbons and brads) or just with brads every so many inches almost like some pillows on couches/chairs are done. I hope that made sense...it just came to me.
Hey hun! Well, I'm gonna have to be nosy once and a while and see what you're creating! So far I love everything I've seen! I may have to try the criss cross card!
~Kristin~
Post a Comment