Friday, March 28, 2008

A sale!

I am so excited I just sold 21 cards to my Aunt! She cleaned my whole stock out. :) Yeah spending money for our trip. She also requested a special order for Mother's Day, so I have those to work on as well. Now I can tell Josh that my hobby is not a complete waste of money ;) lol


I made this card using the bag that my stuff came in at my LSS. They aways have the cutest bags and I wanted to come up with a way to use them for something. Sorry my photography skills aren't the best. The 1st photo is closer in color but the lighting makes it look more red. The clear with the white stripes is the bag. I place pink cardstock and cutout flowers under the bag and placed the sentiment and 1 flower on top. (this is one of the cards my Aunt bought this morning)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great way to use something you'd normally throw out. Also, awesome on the sales! I'm finally able to tell my husband the same thing...that I actually make some money off the hobby. :)