

You can find a template and instructions for these little darlings at http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5043. There are templates for a girl and boy shoe. I am going to try the girl one out too (tomorrow though as I need to get to bed now). I can think of so many awesome ways to use these. Put a card or money in them for a gift, favors for a shower, top a present, give to husband and say in 9 monthes you'll be a daddy, hang them as little ornaments, ect. I think they would look really cute on my diaper cakes as well. Anyone else have good ideas for these? If you make one I would LOVE to see it, just link my to a photo in the comments section.
Alright, I better get to bed, so I am bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! I will definitely have to try to make one too!!!
~Kristin~
That is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment