Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby stuff

My friend lent me the New Arrival cartridge for the cricut. I am having so much fun with it! I have been working on a ton of stuff, but can't show you here yet. Soon though.

I finished this diaper cake tonight. I am really happy with how it turned out. It has washcloth "roses" with baby spoons for the stems, and the cute elephant on top is holding a baby lollipop. I also tied on one of my paper baby shoes. The back of the ribbons are stitched together and the ribbon on top is tied in bows. (wasn't able to get a good detail shot of the stitching) I forgot to take a picture after I wrapped it up. Out of pure laziness I will just tell you about it instead of going and taking more pictures. I wrapped it in tulle and tied it with the green ribbon and attached a cute elephant tag.


Now that I am back in the swing of things, I should update regularly again. :)

No comments: