Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mini album

Working on lots of baby stuff lately. I created this 5x7 mini album for a friend of mine. I made it out of cardstock cards which are sewn together. I fell in love with this paper line, Baby Bee by Crate Paper. Crate paper is always awesome quality and this line is no exception.

Each page has a spot for a photo and journaling I made tabs for each page and decided to lable them by date rather than age.
This album was inspired by a similar album I saw on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ in the designer garden. I love how it turned out so much that I may have to create something similar for myself. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is WONDERFUL! As so a cheaper, quicker gift than the large albums I've been doing...much easier for the moreso acquaintance than true friend. Wonderful work!

BTW - I finally got myself onto blogger with a page. :)