I'm back from vaca and feel so refreshed. I am slow to get back to real life though. I have a mountain of dirty laundry to tackle and a calendar jam packed with appointments this week. I've got an order of cards to finish and I've been itching to scrapbook again. All I really want to do is go read a book by the ocean. ;)
So, tonight I ordered pics of the trip. I should get those in a few days. I have a few fun projects in mind for those. I'm hoping to get a few cards done tonight and should be able to share those tomorrow. For now though, I've got no new things to share instead I will leave you with a fun photo from our trip. 

The boys loved the sea turtles at the aquarium. This one is a female and lives in a large tank with her sister. They were 30 years old and an aquarium volunteer informed us that they live to be about 85 years old. (We were under the impression that they lived to be older than 100 years...thanks to Crush on Finding Nemo)
1 comment:
Cute photo!
Always hate haing to get back to real life after a trip...kind of makes you never want to go away, knowing what you have to come back to. :)
Post a Comment