I used white acrylic paint to stamp the planes I just swiped my foam brush over the stamp to remove some of the paint before stamping. I used navy acrylic paint to stamp the sentiments. I also ran the paint brush along the edges to keep that soft distressed look. I love the look of white on craft, but it is hard to get good white ink that shows up, so acrylic is a good solution for this. Both of my acrylic paints were Making Memories scrapbook colors which is archival safe so it can be used in scrapbooks as well.
12 days till the craft sale!
6 comments:
The white showed up nicely on the kraft paper. Cute card, When ever I see that plane makes me wish I bought it.
aaaah!!! I am so honored. Thank you!!!! You rocked the card! Way to go.
Such a cute way to use that stamp! Great card!
Adorable!
Lovely. The white on Kraft does look very nice.
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the effect of white and kraft.
Post a Comment