The craft sale went really well. I was able to cover my booth fee and still make a little money. :) It was a nice day out, and there was a steady stream of people pretty much the whole time. It is always nice when there is lots of traffic because the time goes by faster and you don't get bored sitting there.
This is my whole setup. I had specialty cards and boxed sets on the table. This is also where I put my sign, buisness cards and a bucket of free candy.
I made a clothes line for my baby onesies. I wasn't able to make anymore onesies because my sewing machine died on me. Atleast with the clothes line I could adjust the size so it looked full. I made my line by mixing cement and pouring it into 2 old paint buckets and securing a wooden pole into each of them. Then I just stapled some turquois ribbon to the poles.
Shot of my spinning card rack. I got this rack about a year ago. It was definitely a "right place at the right time" kind of a find. A local shop had a bunch of store fixtures for sale out on the side walk. Score! I painted the yellowing base turquoise to match my booth color scheme.
Overall, I was happy with how my setup turned out. What do you think? Any suggestions for next time?
No comments:
Post a Comment