With my SIL expecting I've had a few baby showers to go to recently. I love making baby things. This shower was for my SIL and her friend who are both due near Christmas this year.
I made this bib with a scrap of the wrapping paper so that it matched the gift. I've had the adorable hippo embellishment for a long time so I decided it was time to put it to use. I made the bow for the present from crepe paper for a soft, flowy look.
My SIL's gift was a giraffe crate (I need to get some pics of it... forgot to get pics before we gave it to her oops). I wanted to make a card that matched.
The stamp on front says "Babies are such sweet beginnings". I love the quote and the mixed fonts are fun.
1 comment:
Oh, what a cute idea this is!! Love the shape, very original and nice to give!! Love it!
Hugs, Wendy
Post a Comment