Monday, October 24, 2011

pinterest anyone?

So have you heard of pinterest.com yet? I am completely addicted! Love all the fun inpiration. don't love the fact that a waste so much time on the site though.

Once in a while I actually put all that awesome inspiration to use. As was the case with the adorable fall treat.
acorn snacks; I saw these on pinterest and couldn't resist making them. a family birthday party was the perfect excuse to try it out. They are a kiss for the bottom with a mini nutterbutter stuck on top with chocolate frosting then a mini chocolate chip on top of that. (for a non peanutbutter version you can use mini nilla wafers instead)
I would love to give proper credit for these but the pin I found of it was done on an iphone and it doesn't link to the original source.

btw, my husband thinks I am crazy for running outside to grab some leaves and acorns to stage my photo of the treats. lol

No comments: