I love it when you set out to make something and it turns out just exactly as you intended it to. This was one of those times. :)
I saw a card just like this on pinterest. (you've got to join the pinterest craze if you haven't already; it is so much fun) I loved it, pinned it, and THEN I actually created my own the next day. wow!
I can't wait to have some more time to create. I plan on trying a dresser with a distressed paint job. Oh, and maybe one with scrolls painted on the drawer fonts. Of course I need one in black and one in white, and maybe some with colorful drawer knobs. ;)
I lined the inside of the card with white since it was a dark colored card base. Next time I will remember to do that before I diecut the bottom.
Here is a link to the original card:
No comments:
Post a Comment