Saturday, February 7, 2009

chocolate+peanutbutter=yummy!

So I mentioned the absolutely delish cake I made for the crop I went to last night. It is from my most favorite food blog ever; Smitten Kitchen. Deb makes the most delicious looking food and takes awesome photos of it. She gives lots of helpful hints for those of us who are not as skilled in the kitchen and don't own all the "gadgets"

This cake was so rich and amazingly good. And actually there is a little bit left so I think I am going to go have some with a big glass of milk. Mmmm!

If you would like your own slice visit Deb's blog. The recipe can be found here (with much better photos).
http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/08/chocolate-peanut-butter-cake/ While you are there be sure to check out more awesome recipies. And be warned her site is addicting and makes me want to run to the store so I can make whatever she has posted right away.

1 comment:

KristinB said...

This was SOOOO yummy!!!!