Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So ready for Spring

It has been cold and snowy here again. BUT the sun came out, and I love it. It makes me yearn for spring. I was asked to make a dozen thank you cards for the ladies that do childcare during Bible study. I really appreciate all these ladies do so I wanted to make something special. I had a card image saved to my desktop from quite awhile ago and didn't note where it was from, sorry. Anyway, I based my card on that.


I cut "windows" out of the front using a craft knife. I then embossed with the swiss dot cuttlebug folder. I stamped flourishes on acetate with white stazon and adhered that to the inside. I finished off the card with butterflies (tear drop cart. for cricut), ribbon and button. The pattern paper is a Martha Stewart pack found at Walmart. I really love the bright springy look. I am thinking I may need to make a few more of these for myself. ;)

No comments: