Friday, February 6, 2009

PTI- its in the bag challenge

Papertrey Ink is turning 2! If you haven't been following the blog you need to head over there now, so many fun things going on. For the in the bag challenge I created this purse of cards for a friend who is having a baby girl. The cards inside are all cute onesie cards. I went with the pink and brown theme to match the baby's room decor.






I have seen a couple of similar ones online, but didn't find any directions so I figured it out on my own. I cut a PTI clear card box in half and used those for the card pockets. I then just layed them on my cardstock and marked where to cut and score. I cut a little flap and hand stitched it and attached ribbon all the way around for handles. So anyway, I love it and will have a hard time giving it up when it comes time. :)
I am off to a scrapping party tonight and I am so excited. I'll have to post pictures of the divine cake that I made for the party. Yum!

No comments: