Saturday, February 7, 2009

connect the dots with PTI

This is my 3rd post for today. PTI's anniversary party really has me creating. :) This card is for the Bitty Dots sketch challenge. Just print off the challenge pdf, connect the dots and you have your card sketch. Cool right?!
Since this challenge is for the release of thier bitty dots collection I wanted to use polka dots on my card. I also need a bunch of guy birthday cards next weekend, so that was the goal. I came up with this bright, fun and simple card.

I used fun ribbon from Hobby Lobby for the polka dots, and my 3 circles are just tiny pop dots covered with Doodlebug crushed velvet flock (which to my delight matched the ribbons perfectly)

3 comments:

Leora said...

I love your card. How fun!

Leora

Yaneri said...

Love the color ribbon! So bright and vibrant! Neato!

Yaneri

KristinB said...

I love those colors!!