Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh to find time to scrap

Lots of things going on; unfortunately none of them are scrappy. My Dad is doing good. He had surgery to clean out the artery and he is now home and doing well. I have started redoing the boys bathroom. Right now I am scraping off the wallpaper and discovering lots of surprises that were hidden under there. Such as holes and cracks and a lovely green paint.

I have discovered that fabric softener is an excellent medium for removing the wallpaper, and it makes your hands extra soft too. :)
I am working on a Valentine project for my boys. I should be able to share that soon.
Other than that it is the usual around here. I have a scrapbook night coming up though and been saving sketches so hopefully it will be a productive night.

1 comment:

KristinB said...

Glad to hear your dad is home and doing well!! Answered prayers! :)

Good luck with the remodeling...I know all too well how that goes!