Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bathroom remodel

I posted quite some time back about redoing the boys bathroom. Unfortunately the project got put on the back burner and we looked at that lovely green paint on the walls for quite a few months before I got back to it. Ugh! I hate scraping off wallpaper. Luckily I had some cute help.I did have a fun time redoing it though (once I finally got all that wallpaper scraped from the walls that is) The boys picked out a cute bathroom set on clearance at Meijer and then paint to match. It ended up being brighter than I first planned, but I think it is the perfect little boys bathroom. The boys love the car soap and toothbrush holder and the wheels actually move. You can imagine where they drive those things off too. lol All that is left to do is sew some curtains. Unfortunately my sewing machine is on the fritz and I have one more project to sew before I get to those. Hopefully it won't take me another 5 months to finish. :)

No comments: