Saturday, August 29, 2009

New home

Not only is my brother getting married soon, but he and his fiance bought their first home. It is a cute home it is yellow with blue shutters and formerly pink doors (they painted them white right away, lol) It is backed up to a park with a ball diamond, tennis courts and a playground right in the backyard. And the best part is that it is really close to my house.
This is the housewarming gift I made for them:oops! I forgot to take a photo of the bags contents. It is a bottle of wine with a label that I made with a house on it. The label says "A house is made of boards and beams; a home is made of love and dreams." I got the quote from a Papertrey Inc. stamp.
Close up of the ornament:
The card and envelope: stamps by Autumn Leaves
Close up: rub-on from 3 bugs in a rug

No comments: