I have lots of stuff to share, but I guess I will start with the most recent. We went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. It was supposed to be outside, and although it rained, the room was all windows overlooking the water. The couple was still able to take their boat "limo" ride after the ceremony though.

The wedding had a beautiful seaside theme.

Along with the beautiful cake was the groom's cake. The bride surprised her new husband with a cake that was made to look like his guitar. She also had portraits taken of herself in her wedding dress with his guitar. It turned out beautiful and he loved the surprise.

This is the card I made for the wedding. I just love the concept of an all white wedding card, but it sure was difficult to photograph.

Congratulations Josh and Stephanie. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to witness your special day. Many blessings on your new life together.
No comments:
Post a Comment