
I got an order for "something" to gift a bunch of gift cards to a male retiring employee. That was the direction I was given and the rest was up to me. I decided to make a wallet to hold all of the gift cards.

There were so many gift cards I had to add an attachment to hold more of them, and this wallet was bursting at the seams. Good thing I went with a good strong adhesive.
I had seen this idea before when blog hopping and figured I should be able to make one. I was on a tight time table so I wanted a little help in how to make them. After a quick search I found several tutorials on them. I mostly followed the one found here with a few adjustments to make everything fit.I used the awesome Coordinations cardstock so I could easily get a distressed look. I also added a brad, some stitching and adhesive velco to finish it off. A few of the gift certificates were on green paper so I left them sticking out a bit. :) Such a fun project. I will have to make one again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment