Tuesday, September 2, 2008

am I done yet?!



I am sure you are wondering if I am done with the coffee themed cards. I think I am close. :)
I had to make a diffent batch that included information about morning and evening coffee break. I could have made them the same as the last ones, but I didn't want to run to the store for more paper. So I just used some pretty paper I had already. I made 12 of these. I used Collage Press pp, printworks stamp, and lace from Walmart. I decided to handwrite the inside for these to make them a little more personal.

Today my oldest had his first day of developmental kindergarden. In true male fashion, he told me nothing about his day. He did say he had a good time though. I don't really feel old enough to have a kindergardener yet. I guess I just have to look on the bright side; this should give me some time each day to get some stuff done.

Well I got my pictures back, so I am going to work on some layouts. I have some design team work to do, but I hope to get something done that I can show here as well.

4 comments:

Chris said...

very pretty!

salme said...

I love it!

Pamela said...

love these cards. And it was like pulling teeth trying to get my son to tell me about his first day at kindergarten...lol...so I get what you are saying.

Joke said...

Thank you very much for your lovely words on my blog. I really appreciate them and I'm glad I am able to inspire you.
Great news for you too about the DT.
I love the coffee card. Great colours and a lovely cup and lace.

Joke