Monday, September 22, 2008

My 100th Post

I would love to do a give away or something, but it just fell at a really busy time for me. Maybe once things slow down a bit I will do one.
I had a really busy fun weekend with a concert, baby shower, party, dancing, ect. So of course I didn't have time to update or create anything. I do have a couple of cards to show you that I made for the baby shower and birthday party though.


This is a birthday card for my SIL. I made a little holder for the inside to hold a gift card. I simply cut a rectangle from pp and used my stampin up notch punch to hold the card in place



This card was for the baby shower. The mother is a very fun, upbeat person so I wanted to do something a little more bright than the typical baby colors. I used the wrapping paper from the gift to make a matching card.

I started babysitting a little cutie today. My good friend's maternity leave is up so she went back to work today. I will be watching her baby boy 3-4 days a week. :) So much fun having a baby in the house again. Now I just need to find a way to get things done with him so I still have time to create at night. (guess that means I can't hold him all the time and watch his cute little face while he sleeps)

No comments: