I don't have anything new to show today, but I thought I would post the Christmas List I made last year. (since I wasn't blogging yet this is new to many of you) I pulled it out today to start jotting down my gift ideas to see how many I need to make and what supplies I need to buy.

I have since added little tabs to organize my information. Such as an ideas tab, purchases made, cards, ect. There is also a pocket on the inside to hold all my reciepts. You never know when someone will need to return or exchange something so it's good to have them all in one easy to find place.
For some more awesome holiday projects check out Nichole's blog at
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ Papertrey Ink is releasing some new stamps sets on the 15th and the design team has some great sneak peeks shown. If that doesn't get you in the spirit I don't know what will. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment