Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let it Snow?

No I really am not ready for snow yet. I do however need to get a lot of Christmas stuff done.
This is a set of 6 winter cards that I made. I printed the "let it" and S,N,W off of the computer and then drew in the snowman. I colored it using my colored pencils and added a small gem to the i. The hat and carrot nose are paper pieced. I then machine stitched onto the cardstock. I stamped a snowflake background in colorbox silver on the card base.


I also stamped a family of snowmen on the envelope.

I then packaged them all in a clear card box and made a coordinating band to go around the box.

Thanks for looking. I'm off to try to get more done before I need to pick up DS from school. :)

No comments: