Thursday, September 4, 2008

My time

Editted to Add: I meant to take a better picture of this card and post it, but I forgot and gave it to the recipient already. Oops! Oh well.

I am definitely not getting as much me time as I thought I would with 1 kid in school. My youngest has decided that he no longer needs a nap. What? No nap, are you kidding me?! We have been enjoying the one on one time though and it is good for him. We have a big family birthday party tomorrow with 12 birthdays. Unfortunately my birthday card stash is down to nothing again. So I had to make a few more birthday cards. Hopefully soon I can make a bunch more to get ahead of the game again.

This card uses the new 2 sketches 4 you; Kazan's sketch 8. I cased one of the design team member, Joke's, card.
Alright lots to do today so I gotta run.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Uugh! That is a horrible pic...sorry guys. I'll fix it as soon as I get a chance.
Rachelle

Unknown said...

I love that you used the sketch and got inspiration from the DT on one card :) I think Joke is going to be so flattered. I am dreading the day my little one decides No Nap..eeek! Have a fun Big B/day Celebration (12! wow)

Chris said...

VERY pretty!!!

Joke said...

If I'm flattered? Oh, yes I absolutely am! Love your take on my card and I wish you a wonderful birthdayparty!

Lea L. said...

Adorable...loving the cute tree and birdies! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Pamela said...

Great card!!! And I am so on the same page as you...my oldest is in Kindergarten, my youngest is (was) still taking naps...until Austin was in school and all of a sudden Hayden decided he didn't need naps anymore. I couldn't believe it. Too funny that the same thing happened to you!