Monday, September 15, 2008

Keep out the scraps!

It was my turn to post a new challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges on Myspace. I decided to do a challenge titled "Don't put away those scraps". Basically you make a layout and then use the scraps left over to make a card. Perfect right?! Now you don't have to find a way to store your scraps and you actually use them. Here is the example I made:
my layout

my card using the scraps

If you aren't a member of the Scrapbook Challenges group (why not? you should join, hehe!) and you want to play along just post in the comments section.
I also made this Thanks a Latte card. You will probably being seeing lots of cards from me in the next couple monthes, b/c I am doing a craft sale with a friend. We've decided to do mainly just cards to make it easier on us.

No comments: