I seem to be in a coffee rut. I am trying to come up with some fun coffee projects for coffee break this year. I have volunteered to help out with the special events which involves doing some type of project/ or craft with the large group. I am hoping to get some good project ideas and thought a coffee theme would be fun. This way I don't have to scramble when the time comes. So if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them in the comment section. (this can be anything cards, recipes, crafts as long as it deals with some sort of coffee theme) If I decide to try out your suggestion I'll send out a RAK to you. :)


This is my latest coffee card. I used the Collage Press papers from the seeds line. The diecut label is also from that line. I paper pieced the latte cup and used glossy accents for the liquid. The sentiment on the inside is from a stamp I saw, but I can't remember the company that made it.
Alright, we are off to walk the dog and enjoy the warm, sunny day.
1 comment:
Super cute card!
Post a Comment