Monday, August 4, 2008

more coffee

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I made two more of the coffee cup gift card holders. Sadly I don't have any brown cardstock left so I have to go buy some more so I can make a sleeve for the green cup.


The green and cream floral one is made with the Collage Press Seeds p.paper. The blue one uses Bobunny paper. I hope to work on a layout tonight. Hopefully I will be able to finish one to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love these cups! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog candy. You are truly blessed to still have 4 grandparents. I grew up knowing 4 grandparents and 3 great grandparents and one great great grand parent (until I was about 6). I have one grandparent left. G'ma (who my story was about) passed away in Sept and g'pa has alzheimer's and it's getting to where he doesn't really know us anymore.
Hug your grandparents and treasure all your time with them!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Wow those cups are just awsome.