Friday, August 8, 2008

I like to go fast

I sure do post less when I am working on layouts. I am a slow scrapper. I like to pull out my photos and paper that I think I want to use and then move it around deciding how to lay it all out. Then I often get stuck and go online for inspiration or leave it for the next day. (this is why my space is such a mess, b/c I often start a new project before completing the one that is started)
Anyway I am rambling, sorry.
Finally finished this layout tonight. Turned out very simple after all the time I spent pondering it, but I am happy with it. Used Crate paper and some MM rubons and that is it. :0)

Have an awesome weekend everyone. Looks like it is going to be me and the boys this weekend, as DH has a golf tourney tomorrow. I feel a trip to the library may be in order.

Just a note: It sure does look wrong to me to see photos of my son biking without his helmet, but it was only this one time since the store we bought his bike at didn't have any left in his size.

No comments: