
My brother Scott is making his public profession of faith tonight. My brother is an avid fisherman and just bought a fishing boat this year. So I decided to make a fishers of men themed card for him. This is another gel/water card. It turned out a little bit more childish than I was aiming for, but I think he will still like it. I included the verse from Mark 1:17-18 (there is an identical passage in Matthew as well). This scripture is from when Jesus called his disciples to follow him and become fishers of men. I thought it was fitting for a profession of faith card.
Anyway, I used cardstock scraps for the water and boat, pop dots to raise the water and allow the gel bag to fit underneath, and some stray string. The fish are stickers that came from a secret sister.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone. It is another beautiful day here.
2 comments:
Looks great! I love it!
oh gel cards, i have to make these =)
Post a Comment