Friday, August 1, 2008

cuppa jo

Ohh! I am so excited about this card. So much fun and I am not even a coffee drinker. *gasp* Crazy I know. I found the template for these at Liv's blog found here: http://xhcreations.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-was-inspired-by-cps-blog-on-creating.html I instantly thought they will be perfect once my coffee break bible study starts up this fall. I don't have any Starbuck's gift cards yet so I just used a random one from my wallet as a template. I have the paper and supplies pulled out to make a few more of these, but I got to get to bed; big day tomorrow.
Tomorrow the fam is heading up north for my family reunion. So that should be a fun day. I should be back with another post on Sunday.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Wow... That's a really cute one you've made.. Looking forward to see the rest! and I'm glad that you liked it..

Liv said...

Hey! I've made a coffee mug tutorial for you... Plus, slight changes to the template.. Check it out!

http://xhcreations.blogspot.com/2008/08/coffee-mug-tutorial.html

happy crafting!