


So what do you think? Don't you think this will be a great gift for Lucas' teacher?! I can't wait to give it to her. I was thinking of using it for teachers appreciation day, but I may just give it to her sooner. hehe!
I am not always good about including all the supplies I use, but I am trying to work on that. For those of you who are not scrappers, this is important if you want to publish any of your work.
details:
October Afternoon pattern paper (base)
Autumn Leaves pattern paper (striped, apple, tag)
apple eyelet from a RAK
hemp string from $store
ColorBox fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan
machine stitching
Fiskars threading water punch
ahem, speaking of nonscrappers, I know that a few of you have been stopping by. I would love a little comment just so I know that you were here. You don't need a blogger account to comment, just use the anonymous option.
4 comments:
Way cute!!!
I {heart} this! It's really a great gift!
Thanks for playing along with us at 3DDC. I agree with you that this would make a terrific teacher gift. Very cute!!
Hey this looks vaguely familiar! I'm flattered that my design inspired you. Yours is so cute, I love the blue color scheme and that scalloped edge!
-Heidi
Post a Comment