I loved the first gel card so much that I had to make another. Since I gave the first one away already it may be hard to part with this one. I drew the scuba diving cat based on a stamp that Lizzie Anne Designs is releasing tonight. It is colored in with my water color pencils. I added some crystal stickles to the bubbles and fish before placing the bag with gel over them to give an added sparkle. The top of the card is up on pop dots to give dimension and to accommodate the gel.


Well I have to go make dinner for the family, but I should have something else to post tomorrow.
I'll leave you with this pic of our puppy, Mario. Isn't he getting so big?! He is just adorable with his patriotic bandana. He went camping with us on the 4th and was such a good dog. I was relieved to see this since we plan on taking him camping for a long weekend with us in a couple of weeks. Take care everyone.

1 comment:
love the gel idea!! very cool!
Post a Comment