Sunday, July 27, 2008

Make n' take

This first card I made at a make n' take at the convention yesterday.
These next three cards I made with the new stuff I bought at the convention. They all use some fun stamp sets from Inkadinkadoo and American Crafts paper I got for cheap.
This first one uses some new PVA glue and foil that I put on the sentiment, turtle and buttons. The inside sentiment is "birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live.
For this card I used doodlebug velvet flock that I finally gave in and bought. The red spots on the gecko are flocked. The front sentiment says "Age is only a number..." Inside"Mine is UNLISTED."
This one also uses the flock (I got the pack with mini bottles of all 12 colors) The owl has brown and orange flocking and glossy eyes. The leaves have green flocking as do the brads. Outside sentiment is "A wise man once said..." Inside:"Follow your dreams, except the one where you're at work in your underwear."

1 comment:

Joke said...

Hello, let me first say thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I did crochet/crocket (?) the white around the flower. First I punched the holes and later I crocheted with white cotton thread.
sorry for my bad English, I hope you do understand.

Like the cards you've made, especially the pop up card. Have you ever used a 2sketches4you sketch? It is so nice to work with.