Friday, July 25, 2008

Long time

It has been awhile. Oops! Vacation was good, but of course you come back to twice the amount of stuff to do. I finished some cards, but I can't post those...so I just didn't blog. I finished a layout last night that I can share though. Still working on 2005 pictures since I have them all out right now.
I love this MM noteworthy paper so I had a hard time actually using it. Now that I did though I am happy I used it. Used my MM paint to make the jingle bell, paper, and buttons match the red and blue color scheme. Sorry about the grass shadows in this photo.
Journaling is on the red painted strips:
"We got all bundled up in order to take some Christmas card photos. You were so cute waddling around in all that clothing."
It's good to be back in blogging land!

No comments: