I promise they are a lot less complicated than they look. :) And so much fun too. I think they would make great birthday cards for kids...the interactive features are usually a big hit.


Isn't that moose just adorable?! I love him. His name is Riley and he is from Hanna Stamps. I want to get all of the Riley stamps now(oh and his girlfriend Sophia G too) For the background on the red cardstock I just doodled some school images including pencils, apples and rulers. I based my card off of one done by a Hanna design team member, but I forgot to note which one it was. Oops!
I am finally feeling caught up on my birthday/ anniversary cards so I decided to actually do a few cards ahead of time *gasp* This one will be for Lucas' DK teacher at the start of the school year. (not as far off as I like to think it is.) I am hoping to get some free time to start work on my Christmas cards, but first I need to decide on my theme. I am hoping to convince my husband that I need a bunch of the winter Rileys. ;)
Alright I am off to search some of my favorite blogs for more inspiration. Have a great day!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Riley! Dang it. And I've already got more than half my Xmas cards made. Too late to change now. :(
Post a Comment