Went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Grand Rapids today. I ended up being able to go at the last minute so I went by myself, but I had a great time. I did a bunch of make n' takes and had some free ice cream.*yum* I spent some money on some fun stuff too of course. I haven't photographed the card and album I made yet, but I'll post them later tonight or tomorrow.
For now I have a layout I finished last night to post.

This is my youngest son Austin at 7 months...I pulled out some 2006 photos so I could work on some of his pages. I made my own diecut paper using the tutorial by Memory Makers Master Crystal. I don't have the link right now, but I will try to look for it later. All the paper is from the same sheet of MME and the letter stikers are Basic Grey. Very simple page, but I love how it turned out.
Okay I am off to play with my new stuff :) TTYL!
No comments:
Post a Comment