
I have 14 of the invites done for coffee break so I thought I would show you what they look like. I think I'll make the rest of them a little different just for a change for me. I'm pretty happy with how they have turned out. I think the next ones will be a little more bright colored though. I was going for a fall/ coffee look, but now it is starting to feel too dark. Anyway the coffee cups were stamped and then cut out. I colored the "coffee" in with a marker and put some glossy accents over it. I then hand cut the label and outlined it. The sentiment in handwritten. On the inside I just typed up the information on white cardstock and mounted it.
Take care everyone.
3 comments:
Very cute! I like the colors your picked. :) Glad to hear all is well.
Cute cards! (Did you get my email?)
I love the colors!! Nice job!
Post a Comment